This is a multimedia presentation where we combined the Stations of the Cross with the stories of saints and people that exemplify the ways of Jesus and some worship songs, and the kids really respond to the emotional program that highlights our need for Jesus in our lives. This event is especially powerful for teens during Lent, but it works for any age group (recommended age 13+) during any time of year.
This is a concert that can be tailored to your needs. We play our originals, Contemporary Christian, and Praise & Worship covers. We can go heavy on the up-tempo, hand motion songs, taking advantage of our full-band rock sound. We can go really light and mellow, for a more contemplative experience (like adoration). We can provide a mix of the two. The purpose is mostly to provide an enjoyable evening of fun music, but also to remind people how much of a part Jesus plays in our lives. The hope is that the attendees leave the event closer to Christ than when they entered.
- SANCTIFY! (Jan.-Feb.) -Ring in the New Year with ServantSong ministries. This program is themed around looking back at the previous year, assessing your relationship with Jesus, and doing even better in the New Year. We most recently ran this program at St. Robert Bellarmine in Johnston, RI.
- SAY YES (Feb.-Mar.) -Described above in more detail, this program is especially effective during Lent. We most recently ran this program at St. Michael’s in Smithfield, RI.
- HE IS RISEN! (Mar.-Apr.) -We take joy in the miracle of the Risen Lord. We thank Him for the many blessings that He has so graciously bestowed upon us. We most recently held this event at the St. Agatha parish in Woonsocket, RI.
- MERCY IS FALLING! (Mar.-Apr.) -This program uses prayers and themes from St. Faustina’s Diary (Divine Mercy). A sung Divine Mercy chaplet is optional. We’ve ministered Divine Mercy Sunday events at various parishes in the past.
- LET THE FIRE FALL! (Apr.-Jun.) -Pentacost brings forth the theme of evangilization. How can we share the Good News with others?
- ADVENT! (Nov.-Dec.) -What does it mean to prepare your lives for the birth of Our Lord, Jesus? What can you do to fight the “hustle and bustle” of the season and focus in on the true meaning of Christmas.
- NOEL! (Dec.-Jan.) -Sing classic Christmas hymns with us as we examine the mystery of the Word made flesh. We can also insert a little Santa section for the kids to sing along with us before intermission, which we did most recently at the St. Mark Lutheran church in Woonsocket, RI.
- AVE MARIA! (any time) -We honor the Blessed Virgin Mary as she points us towards her Son and serves as a model for Christian living.